Wednesday 14 October 2009

Paper City : Urban Utopias

Within my visit to the Royal Academy of Arts I also visited the Paper City: Urban Utopias exhibition.
Even though it is mainly architectural context, it was still a worth going exhibition for ideas on what designers, architects and illustrators think about the city, and their imaginative thoughts about the city for the future.
The exhibition did give me an insight on different ways of presenting work and ways to get a point across. The use of different graphics and illustration effects and methods did get my attention. All the work that was been exhibited I will say got my attention more than visiting the Anish Kapoor’s exhibition. Even though it was all paper based and just hanging on the wall I will say I found it more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment